Heal & Transform Through a Regular Intermediate Yoga Practice
If you clicked on this page, there's something inside of you that is calling to join me for the August 2020 Intermediate Yoga Session.
The reason I think you specifically will love these classes is because you:
- Love to practice yoga.
- Are interested in being part of a dynamic yoga community.
- Are looking for something more within your practice.
- Have the drive to keep up with an advanced asana practice.
- Would be an awesome addition to this already fun and inspiring group of yogis.
Here is the list of what you get when you purchase a full session of yoga classes:
- You never miss a class. All classes are recorded. If you are a monthly session member you will receive the link of that day’s class to take at your own time, when it’s convenient to you.
- Office hours. This is one-on-one time with me in which you can get any questions answered or work on a specific posture to refine your technique and receive greater benefits from your practice.
- Online group support. All monthly members are part of an online group where they can ask questions, interface with the other group members, and truly be part of a community.
- A discount to that month’s workshop.
If I were to guess the top 5 questions or objections you will have about committing to a full session, they would be these:
- I don’t think I have the time to take all 24-classes included in the session.
- What if I take the first class, and decide it’s not for me?
- I don’t have an ideal place to practice from home.
- Online classes are silly because I never receive correction or that community connection I’m looking for when I take a class at a studio.
- I don’t think I can afford it right now.
So, here’s how I would clear those up for you:
- You don’t have to attend or take every single class. Come to class when you can. Take the recorded classes when it suits your schedule.
- If you take the first class and you decide it’s not for you, I will offer you a full refund, minus the Day Pass rate of $12 USD. It’s totally risk-free.
- It’s easy to establish a space in your home where you can practice. All you need is a somewhere you can fit a yoga mat and possibly a bare piece of wall. Or, since it’s summer, you can always take your practice outside.
- These classes are all about receiving corrections and connecting with a community! As one of my student’s recently wrote me, “I have no idea how you are able to make as many corrections during class as you do – it’s super impressive.” And, yet another student told me, “This community is the BEST! I love connecting with likeminded people every day.”
- When you sign up for a full session, the cost per class is less than $4 USD – cheaper than a cup of coffee.
It’s really easy to get started. You can register for class here.
Once you decide to sign on for the month of August, you will receive the Zoom links required to access class and be given access to my booking calendar to schedule your office hours session. We begin on Saturday, August 1st at 9am CST. You receive the link to that day’s class before noon that day.
You need to take action and register soon because I only take a limited number of students into the full session. You can always join us via a Day Pass or a 5-Class Pack, but the perks of the recorded classes, online group support, office hours, and discount to that month’s workshop are not available with these purchases.
Here’s a list of people who have already taken a full session of classes and exactly what happened for them:
“I have definitely developed greater flexibility and strength. Most importantly I’ve gained a renewed confidence. Initially, for many of the intermediate postures, I thought you were all crazy and never thought that I would be able to do them. Now I’m doing them and progressing fast.” – Kim K.
“This community of yogis is fun and encouraging. I like how we cheer each other on and challenge each other to try new things. It is nice to connect with people in a positive way every day.” – Amy B.
“I have gained a daily yoga practice. I used to attend fairly regularly, usually 3-4 times a week. Now I practice daily; I love the discipline this class has brought to my yoga. My postures, I believe, are stronger than they used to be and I enjoy the challenge of trying new postures, even if they are out of my range. My thought process about my yoga has changed; daily practice is assumed and my day isn't complete unless I start off with class.” - Jan J.
“These classes keep me in great shape, I'm getting stronger and more flexible all the time.” – John J.
Still have some questions? I'm here to help! Contact me now and I will get back to you within the day.