Purchase the Virtual Intermediate Yoga June 2020 Session and join yoga instructor, Tori Hicks-Glogowski for this one-hour online live daily class.
This quick-paced class incorporates salutations, arm balancing postures, deep back bends, and inversions. You will work at your own pace and learn to build postures, gaining strength and flexibility along the way. All levels are encouraged to attend.
“This is more than a class, it’s an online community.”
Full session benefits:
- Students that are registered for full monthly sessions are part of an online group where they can connect with other likeminded yogis and interface with Tori for further guidance in their yoga practice.
- If you cannot attend class on any given day you will receive a recording of that day’s class to take at your own leisure.
- Students will receive a discount to any of Tori’s workshops taking place within the given month.
- Students are given access to one-on-one time with Tori referred to as “Office Hours.” These 15-minute slots are there for the student to work through a specific posture or issue, or to simply chat about yoga and life.
CLASS BEGINS DAILY AT 9AM CST MONDAY THROUGH SATURDAY.
Monday: Intermediate Mix Class
Tuesday: Flexibility Focused Intermediate Class
Wednesday: Strength Focused Intermediate Class
Thursday: Intermediate Mix Class
Friday: Restorative Class: a slower Yin class with longer holds incorporating self myofascial release techniques
Intermittent Saturdays: 90-minute Intermediate Class on June 6th and June 27th. No class on June 13th and 20th.
Class is attended through Zoom.
I guarantee you will love this class. If you take one class and decide within 24-hours of that initial class that it’s not for you, I will offer you a refund minus the day pass rate of $12 USD.
* Discover Thought LLC (Meet Me on Your Mat) assumes no responsibility for injuries suffered while practicing virtual classes and sessions. The individual takes full responsibility for their bodies, and the space and equipment they use.
** When purchasing a full session you are in full agreement that when using the links for recorded classes, you will not duplicate, distribute, modify, sell or offer it for sale, use this content to construct any kind of database or exploit it in any way, without written permission from Discover Thought LLC (Meet Me on Your Mat).