The September Workshop is an exploration into breathing techniques to assist you with your daily practice, help you through life’s craziest moments, and develop a way to stay connected with You throughout your day.
Who is the September Workshop for? EVERYBODY. As someone that has studied breathing techniques my entire life both, as a yogi, and as professional singer and vocal coach, I will tell you, breath is everything.
In this workshop you will explore:
- The anatomy of your breath. We will take a deep dive into how your breath happens to gain further understanding of how your breath affects your life.
- A study of breathing techniques to help you with your practice.
- Simple breathing techniques to use before or after meditation or your daily practice.
- Breathing tools to use out and about in your everyday life.
- How to improve your breath to improve your life. (Yup, you really do need someone to assess your breath and teach you how to get better a breathing – strange, but true.)
The need to know:
When: Saturday, September 25th, 2021 9am CST
Where: Online via Zoom
Props and tools needed: A comfortable place to sit or lie down, a yoga mat, and comfortable clothes to move in. (Do not expect to sweat, but do expect to move.)
All participants of this workshop will have full access to the recordings of this class and any and all materials for a full six months to revisit these concepts as often as you need.
Wondering why you should work with me? Check it out here.