Purchase the Online Yoga Monthly Membership with Workshop included, and join yoga instructor, Tori Hicks-Glogowski for an entire month of online livestream daily classes.
These quick-paced, fun and interactive classes incorporate deep back bends, hip-openers, and inversions. You will work at your own pace and learn to build postures, gaining strength and flexibility along the way.
These are mixed level classes that will challenge you in new ways. You simply need a willingness to do your best and work for something more within your yoga practice.
“This is more than a class, it’s an online community.”
Monthly Membership perks:
- When you cannot attend class live on any given day, members receive a recording of that day’s class to take at their own leisure.
- You will become a valued member of the MMOYM Online & Inspirit Community where you can connect with other likeminded yogis and interface with Tori for further guidance in their yoga practice.
- You will be given access to one-on-one time with Tori referred to as “Office Hours.” These 15 to 20-minute appointments are there for the student to work through a specific posture or issue, or to simply chat about yoga and life.
- If you cannot attend the monthly workshop live, you will be given access to a recording of that session for a full 10-days after it’s set date to take at your own convenience.
Class is attended through Zoom.
I guarantee you will love this class. If you take one class and decide within 24-hours of that initial class that it’s not for you, I will offer you a refund minus the day pass rate of $12 USD. It is recommended you begin your membership with the New Student Special where you will get a chance to understand the program before purchase.
This is a subscription purchase. Each month you will be charged $115.00 USD. Your membership can be ended at any time or suspended, simply send an email with your request prior to the next billing cycle.
* Discover Thought LLC (Meet Me on Your Mat) assumes no responsibility for injuries suffered while practicing virtual classes and sessions. The individual takes full responsibility for their bodies, and the space and equipment they use.
** When purchasing a full session you are in full agreement that when using the links for recorded classes, you will not duplicate, distribute, modify, sell or offer it for sale, use this content to construct any kind of database or exploit it in any way, without written permission from Discover Thought LLC (Meet Me on Your Mat).