Heal & Transform Through a Regular Online Yoga Practice
If you clicked on this page, there's something inside of you that is calling to become a monthly member to my Online Yoga Classes.
The reason I think you specifically will love these classes is because you:
- Love to practice yoga.
- Are interested in being part of a dynamic yoga community.
- Are looking for something more within your practice.
- Have the drive to keep up and build an advanced asana practice.
- Would be an awesome addition to this already fun and inspiring group of yogis.
Here is what makes this program different than any others:
- You will never miss a class. A full session comprises 24 classes - each completely different than the next. If you cannot attend class live, you will have full access to two views of each class (a community view and a teacher only view) for the entire month to take when you can at your own convenience.
- Individual one-on-one time with Tori to work on what you are most interested in. I take a vested interest in my students and want you to get the most out of your time on the mat. Each student has access to what we call "Office Hours" - a 15 to 20 minute individual appointment where you can ask questions, receive corrections, or simply just chat about yoga and life.
- We don't mute our students. Class is attended through Zoom. To give it that in-person, studio feel we keep everyone's mics on. If there is something crazy loud going on in your practice space, of course we will mute you then, but this group likes to practice together. We laugh, ask questions, at times chat. We stop and take a look at another student's breakthrough moments and cheer each other on... we are a community.
- There is always a monthly workshop and you get a discount to attend. Online workshops are few and far between. So are in studio workshops. If you want your practice to evolve, attending a workshop where you can focus on a single aspect of the practice is key. We come together for a workshop each and every month. What happens? Our practice gets better.
- Online group support. We have a Facebook Group that is only for our monthly members and this community is on it all day long. If you are looking to make lasting friendships during this time, this is the place. It is also a space to ask questions about class, keep up to date on what's to come in class, and share your goals for your practice.
If I were to guess the top 5 questions or objections you will have about committing to a full session, they would be these:
- I don’t think I have the time to take all 24-classes included in the session.
- What if I take the first class, and decide it’s not for me?
- I don’t have an ideal place to practice from home.
- Online classes are silly because I never receive correction or that community connection I’m looking for when I take a class at a studio.
- I don’t think I can afford it right now.
So, here’s how I would clear those up for you:
- You don’t have to attend or take every single class. Come to class when you can. Take the recorded classes when it suits your schedule.
- If you take the first class and you decide it’s not for you, I will offer you a full refund, minus the Day Pass rate of $12 USD. It’s totally risk-free.
- It’s easy to establish a space in your home where you can practice. All you need is a somewhere you can fit a yoga mat and possibly a bare piece of wall. Or, if the weather allows, you can always take your practice outside.
- These classes are all about receiving corrections and connecting with a community! As one of my student’s recently wrote me, “I have no idea how you are able to make as many corrections during class as you do – it’s super impressive.” And, yet another student told me, “This community is the BEST! I love connecting with likeminded people every day.”
- When you sign up for a full session, the cost per class is less than $4 USD – cheaper than a cup of coffee.
It’s really easy to get started. You can register for class here.
Once you decide to sign on for this month, you will receive the Zoom links required to access class and be given access to my booking calendar to schedule your office hours session. The first class is on the first of the month. You will receive access to the recording of that day’s class an hour after the class was given.
You need to take action and register soon because I only take a limited number of students into the full session. You can always join us via a Day Pass or a 5-Class Pack, but the perks of the recorded classes, online group support, office hours, and discount to that month’s workshop are not available with these purchases.
Here’s a list of people who have committed to monthly membership and exactly what happened for them:
"My practice my evolved more in the last 5-months than it has over the past 8-years through this program." - Denise K.
“I have definitely developed greater flexibility and strength. Most importantly I’ve gained a renewed confidence. Initially, for many of the intermediate postures, I thought you were all crazy and never thought that I would be able to do them. Now I’m doing them and progressing fast.” – Kim K.
“This community of yogis is fun and encouraging. I like how we cheer each other on and challenge each other to try new things. It is nice to connect with people in a positive way every day.” – Amy B.
“I have gained a daily yoga practice. I used to attend fairly regularly, usually 3-4 times a week. Now I practice daily; I love the discipline this class has brought to my yoga. My postures, I believe, are stronger than they used to be and I enjoy the challenge of trying new postures, even if they are out of my range. My thought process about my yoga has changed; daily practice is assumed and my day isn't complete unless I start off with class.” - Jan J.
“These classes keep me in great shape, I'm getting stronger and more flexible all the time.” – John J.
Still have some questions? I'm here to help! Contact me now and I will get back to you within the day.