Impossible to do all of the things & still have a consistent yoga practice?
You just found the life hack you've been looking for...
Does this sound familiar? Because we've all been there.
You are seconds away from the yoga studio, but you already know the end result. You are going to be locked out of class. And, you need this class. You deserve this class.
Especially after the morning you had. Waking up to slew of emails from work that did nothing to put a pep in your step as you anxiously plodded to the kitchen for your first cup of coffee. The coffee that ended up spilling down the front of your plush soft blue bathrobe when your dog howled at the top of his lungs at something outside in the dark tableau of the morning trees. Which then in turn woke up the baby, but unfortunately not your eight-year-old. The eight-year-old instead wakes up half an hour later than normal, freaking out that he did not get his social studies worksheet done that is due as soon as he walks into class.
By the time you complete the worksheet, drop your second grader off at school, scoot your little one into the next-door neighbor’s house for a play date and get in the car, yoga mat on the seat beside you like a friend you forgot was still hanging on call-waiting, you know it’s already over, but you try to battle your way to the studio anyway.
And, in the end you don't make it. Ugh. Is there nothing worse than that walk of shame back to your car when you didn’t make it for class? Isn’t someone somewhere going to come up with a way to make yoga – good yoga (the kind with connection to an instructor and a community) - accessible to the people that seriously need it? Or, even just want it?
But you could be here.
You are seconds away from the start of class, but there is absolutely no stress as you walk down the hall into your private yoga space. What was once the dusty and neglected guest room that was only used once every couple of years when your Aunt Sandy rolled through town on one of her unexpected, whirlwind visits, the yoga room is now your favorite spot in the house.
You’ve already answered a slew of email from work, touched base with your boss, and checked in with your team, skillfully putting out at least one fire before it even got started. You had so much extra time to get the kids ready for the day ahead, easily dropping your second grader off at the school and your little one to the neighbor’s house for a quick playdate while you get your yoga class done for the day.
Taking one last sip of your coffee, and smiling at your dog sleeping in the corner of the room, you click into class. Your screen lights up with a teacher you love to work with and a tribe of yogis that have become not only the people you see on the screen taking the class with you each day, but trusted friends.
When class is over, your butt kicked in the best way possible, grinning at what you were able to accomplish on your mat today, you check in with work, answer an email, and then jump in your own shower. It really is possible to have it all.
And, I've got the solution.
I've spent the past year developing a program of yoga classes unlike anything else out there. How do I know? I've looked.
What I'm offering you is a chance to have it all. There is no real reason it should be stressful to find one hour in your day to develop a yoga practice. But, when you commit to a studio, every time you attend there it can sometimes eat up almost THREE hours. And, the class could be so-so, not what you were looking for, or the instructor not someone you really vibe with.
The reason I think you specifically will love this entire program of classes is because you:
- Love to practice yoga and learn new things every time you step on your mat.
- Are interested in connecting with people that have a shared interest and have a good possibility of becoming the best adult friends you've ever made.
- Want to connect with an instructor (me!) that is interested in becoming a partner in your practice. I want to get to know you, set goals with you, and cheer you on every step of the way.
Here is what makes this program different than any others:
- You will never miss a class. If you cannot attend class live, as soon as you join as a monthly member, you gain access to a full month of on-demand recorded classes - 24 in total - each completely different than the next. The library is updated daily with each day's class and you have the choice to either practice with the community view or the teacher only view - it's all up to you!
- Individual one-on-one coaching sessions with me to work on what you are most interested in. I take a vested interest in my students and want you to get the most out of your time on the mat. Each student has access to what we call "Office Hours." It's a 15 to 20 minute individual appointment where you can ask questions, receive corrections and adjustments, or simply just chat about yoga and life.
- We keep it real. Class is attended through Zoom. To give it that in-person, studio feel we keep everyone's mics on. If there is something crazy loud going on in your practice space, of course we will mute you then, but this group likes to practice together. We laugh, ask questions in the moment, and at times chat. You'll hear a groan or two throughout the session and feel so relieved that someone else is feeling exactly the way you do. At times, we stop and take a look at another student's breakthrough moments and cheer each other on... this is a community.
- There is always a monthly workshop and you get a discount to attend. Online workshops are few and far between. So are in studio workshops. If you want your practice to evolve, attending a workshop where you can focus on a single aspect of the practice is key. We come together for a workshop each and every month. What happens? You practice will surge forward. You won't be just taking steps on the path, you'll be sprinting miles ahead when it comes to your individual growth.
- Tutorial Library. If you want to slow down and take a look a something a little closer, the tutorial library is where it's at. Updated with fresh tutorials each month, these quick videos give you the information you may be seeking about a posture or technique. And, if you don't see what you're looking for, just send me a note and I'll put it on the list for next batch of tutorials or even create a new workshop revolving around your question. Anything is possible and I'm here to help you get the answers to your questions.
- Guided Meditation Library. This is the perfect space to slow down, breathe, and find your true north. New guided meditations are added to the library each month.
- Online group support. We have a Facebook Group that is only for our monthly members and this community is on it all day long. If you are looking to make lasting friendships during this time, this is the place. It is also a space to ask questions about class, keep up to date on community happenings, and share your goals for your practice.
Take Sneak Peek into the Online & Inspirit Membership Portal...
If I were to guess the top 5 questions or objections you will have about committing to a full session, they would be these:
- Monthly Membership seems expensive. Why should I do this instead of join a studio?
- Do you have a trial offer?
- I don’t have an ideal place to practice from home.
- Online classes are silly because I never receive correction or that community connection I’m looking for when I take a class at a studio.
So, here’s how I would clear those up for you:
- I believe your most important resource is time. And, this program saves you loads of it. There is no travel to the studio and back. Plus, this program offers you classes that would never be on the schedule at a studio daily. Studios are trying to cater to everyone at every level. Which is good and bad. Good for the beginner, bad for the person that is looking to go beyond a beginner's practice - like you. And, when you break it down, the cost per class is less than $4 USD – cheaper than a cup of coffee at Starbucks.
- Yes - absolutely! Begin with a New Student Special. You'll get 2 full weeks of live stream and on-demand class access for just $30 USD. And, when you decide to join as a monthly member, you will receive $10 USD off of your first month of classes. Its the BEST way to begin!
- It might take a few tries to find just the right set-up for you, but it's easy to establish a space in your home where you can practice. All you need is a somewhere you can fit a yoga mat and a bare piece of wall close by. And, if the weather allows, you can always take your practice outside.
- These classes are all about receiving corrections and connecting with a community! As one of my student’s recently wrote me, “I have no idea how you are able to make as many corrections during class as you do – it’s super impressive.” And, yet another student told me, “This community is the BEST! I love connecting with likeminded people every day.”
Ready to get started?
The New Student Special is the BEST way to begin...
Once you decide to sign on for New Student Special you will be able to access the Zoom links to access the live stream classes and a full month of on-demand replays... that's 24 classes total to take whenever you want.
Here are some thoughts from people who have committed to monthly membership and exactly what happened for them:
"My practice my evolved more in the last 5-months than it has over the past 8-years through this program." - Denise K.
“I have definitely developed greater flexibility and strength. Most importantly I’ve gained a renewed confidence. Initially, for many of the intermediate postures, I thought you were all crazy and never thought that I would be able to do them. Now I’m doing them and progressing fast.” – Kim K.
“This community of yogis is fun and encouraging. I like how we cheer each other on and challenge each other to try new things. It is nice to connect with people in a positive way every day.” – Amy B.
“I have gained a daily yoga practice. I used to attend fairly regularly, usually 3-4 times a week. Now I practice daily; I love the discipline this class has brought to my yoga. My postures, I believe, are stronger than they used to be and I enjoy the challenge of trying new postures, even if they are out of my range. My thought process about my yoga has changed; daily practice is assumed and my day isn't complete unless I start off with class.” - Jan J.
“These classes keep me in great shape, I'm getting stronger and more flexible all the time.” – John J.
Still have some questions? I'm here to help! Contact me now and I will get back to you within a few hours.
One last thing before you go. It's important to me that we connect and that I know you. So, I only take on 30 students for monthly membership at a time. Currently, I have about 10 spots open. So, don't delay your beginning. If you read this far, you were meant to do this!